Thistle is a plant sprite (small elemental). So far it is just an idea for a minor character, so not terribly much is known. It resides in the garden of the Altmann mansion, where she takes care at least of a miniature landscape emulating a mountain with a waterfall and several bonsai. It's rather resolute, particularly for its size.
- Humanoid, about 20cm/8 inches tall, androgynous, slim, bright green skin. Hands have 4 fingers.
- Face is ovalish, with soft features and narrow chin. Nose and mouth are small, lips the same colour as the rest of the skin. Ears are pointed and about one and a half times the size of human ears, proportionally.
- Eyes are big and slanted, and the same pink as the hair. The pupil is darker pink, not black. Eyebrows rise from the middle, and bend down a bit in the last third or so. They consist of the same "scales" as the lower part of the hair.
- Hair resembles a thistle blossom - small "scales" around the back and sides of the head and a narrow stripe over the forehead, with pink, hair-like, thin petals growing upwards from that "frame".
- Special features:
- There are thin, yellowish thorns growing from the outside of its arms with "fins" - leaves, actually - growing between them. The start and end of the edge connect to the skin of the wrist and shoulder near the base of the neck, rather than a thorn. Those thorns are so long that they protrude over the edge of the leaf.
- At the knees there are features that can either take the form of bigger thorns, or skins, leaves, depending on how aggressive Thistle is at the moment. Either way, they point upward and slightly forward and are yellowish.