List Member Galleries
What are the factors affecting the production capacity of the impact sand making machine?
VSI series vertical shaft impact crusher is a new generation of energy-saving and high-efficiency river pebble sand making machine with international advanced level developed on the basis of many years of research, development and production of mining machinery. Its performance plays a big role in various ore crushing equipment. This series of
sand making machine
can be widely used in the metal and non-metallic ore, building materials, artificial sand and various metallurgical slag crushing and shaping. The impact sanding machine is suitable for brittle materials with a Mohs hardness of less than 9 grades. It is not suitable for viscous materials and stone containing more soil. Recently, the user's reaction to the production capacity of the sand making machine has not achieved the expected effect. What is the reason that affects the production capacity of the impact sand making machine? The technical staff of our company summarized the following conclusions through practice analysis:
1. Hardness of the material: The harder the material is, the more difficult it is to sand, and the more severe the wear on the equipment. Sand production is slow and low in ability. Therefore, we need to pay attention to the selection of materials.
2. Composition of materials: The more fine powder contained in the material before the impact crusher, the more it affects sand production, because these fine powders tend to adhere and affect the transportation. Therefore, materials with a high content of fine powder should be sieved once in advance. The fine powder should be screened out of the material as much as possible to avoid affecting the normal operation of the impact sand making machine.
3. The fineness of the material after crushing of the impact crusher: the fineness requirement is high, that is, the finer the material required to make the sand, the smaller the
sand making machine
ability. In this respect, specific requirements are required. If there is no special requirement, the fineness of the material is generally set to medium and fine.
4. Viscosity of the material: that is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere. The material with high viscosity will adhere to the inner wall of the sand making chamber in the red star impact crusher. If it cannot be cleaned in time, it will affect the working efficiency of the impact sand making machine. In severe cases, it may affect the normal operation of the impact sand making machine. jobs. Therefore, when selecting materials, it must be noted that the viscosity of the materials is not too large.
5. Humidity of material: When the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the impact sand making machine, and it is easy to cause blockage during the feeding process, resulting in a reduced sand making capacity. To solve this problem, we must first strictly control the humidity of the material when selecting materials. If the humidity of the selected material is too large, we can use sunshine or air drying to reduce the percentage of moisture in the material.
You must be logged in to comment.
Art, Writing, etc.
forgot your password?
Log in with Google