List Member Galleries
Common faults and solutions for sander link lines?
Everything is not pre-emptive, and it is helpful to understand the common faults and solutions of the
sand making machine
linkage line. It is beneficial to the correct operation of the sand making machine equipment. The sand making machine needs to pay attention to many problems during the use or installation process. The most concerned is the problem of the sander connection line. So what is the connection line of the sand making machine, and what are the common problems of the sand making machine connection line?
As we all know, if we take the wrong connection line of the sand making machine, it will cause a lot of trouble, and sometimes even burn out our equipment, so Henan Shisheng will summarize the maintenance and connection of the wiring of the sand making machine. Key points:
1. The maximum load current through which the wire of the sand making machine, sanding machine, etc., passes should not exceed the allowable current of the ride.
2. The fixing frame and the fittings of the successive sand making machine (sanding machine) shall be free from serious rust and deformation and decay. The rust of the fixture's fittings should not be peeled off and there should be serious pitting, and the rust surface area should not exceed 1/2.
3. The joint of the steel strand (ground) is free from discoloration and severe corrosion. The bolts of the connecting clamp should be firm, and the strand (bottom line) should be free of strands.
4. The suspension stress of the low-voltage overhead cluster line should be smooth, and the distance between the conductor brackets must not exceed 1M.
5. The end of the bundling line of the sand making machine should be well sealed.
6. The insulation layer of the cluster wire should be well-rounded, without peeling and cracking.
7. The connector and cable clamp should be free from overheating.
You must be logged in to comment.
Art, Writing, etc.
forgot your password?
Log in with Google