List Member Galleries
Strengthen the advantages and performance of the ultra-fine mill
The super-fine grinding machine is mainly composed of a grinding roller device, a grinding disc device, a grinding roller hydraulic loading device, a hydraulic lubrication system, a reducer, a motor, an electric, a high-efficiency classifier and the like. When the
is strengthened, the motor drives the grinding disc to rotate through the reducer. At this time, the wind also enters the vertical mill body from the air inlet, and the slag and other materials fall into the middle of the grinding disc through the feeding nozzle of the feeder, and are rotated by the grinding disc. When the centrifugal force is applied, the material is crushed by the grinding roller at the edge of the grinding disc, the bulk material is directly crushed, and the small material is formed into a bed for intergranular pulverization.
After the pulverized slag material reaches the edge, it is taken away by the strong wind at the wind ring. The larger material particles fall on the grinding disc and continue to be ground. After the material in the airflow passes through the upper separator, the coarse granular material is driven by the rotor blade. Return to the grinding disc and re-grind. The qualified materials are ground with the airflow and collected by the dust collector.
The advantages of strengthening the ultra-fine mill are as follows:
1. High milling efficiency: The grinding method of directly grinding the ground material on the grinding disc by using the grinding roller has low energy consumption and saves energy consumption by 30% to 40% compared with the ball milling system.
2. Less wear: Since the grinding roller does not directly contact the grinding disc during work, and the grinding roller and the lining plate are made of high-quality materials, the service life is long and the wear is small.
3. The material stays in the
for a short period of time, which is easy to detect and control the particle size and chemical composition of the product, reducing the repeated grinding and the product quality is more stable.
4. The roller sleeve and the lining plate are not in direct contact. The iron content in the product is very small, and the mechanical wear iron contained in the product is easy to remove. When used for grinding white or transparent materials, the product has high whiteness and purity. It is equipped with a limit device to prevent direct contact between the roller sleeve and the disc liner, which avoids destructive impact and severe vibration, thus playing a significant guarantee for the quality and stability of the finished product.
5. Strengthen the ultra-fine grinding machine equipped with PLC/DCS automatic control system, which can realize remote control and easy operation. By overhauling the oil cylinder, turning the rotating arm, replacing the roller sleeve and the lining plate is convenient and quick, and reducing the downtime loss.
6. Energy saving, environmental protection, non-polluting equipment, low vibration and low noise.
7. Strengthen the ultra-fine grinding machine to integrate crushing, drying, grinding and grading and conveying. The system is simple, the layout is compact, and it can be arranged in the open air, thus reducing a large amount of investment costs.
You must be logged in to comment.
Art, Writing, etc.
forgot your password?
Log in with Google