List Member Galleries
SBM talks about the environmental protection treatment plan for sanding machine mechanism
The machine-made sand refers to the sand processed by the
sand making machine
and other ancillary equipment. The finished product is more regular, and can be processed into different rules and sizes of sand according to different process requirements, which can better meet daily needs. In recent years, with the increasing demand for infrastructure construction in China, the output of machine-made sand has increased year by year, and the number of sand-blasting yards and stone yards for producing mechanism sands is also increasing. However, the contradiction between the large-scale production of mechanical sand wastewater and environmental protection and water conservancy and flood control has become increasingly prominent. How to effectively treat the mechanism sand wastewater and realize the environmentally friendly production of the mechanism sand? Here we will introduce you in detail.
Due to the large amount of mechanical sand wastewater, high solid content in wastewater, wide particle size distribution of solid particles, difficulty in wastewater treatment, high equipment investment and high operating costs. For many years, it has not been well treated, and a large amount of wastewater directly enters the river, causing great environmental hazards. Our SBM Mining Equipment Co., Ltd. is currently the industry's leading manufacturer of machined
SBM sand making machine
for the world's leading mechanical sand production technology and processes. The “Mechanical Sand Wastewater Treatment and Reuse System” designed and produced by us can effectively solve the problem of waste water treatment in machine sand production. Here we will give you a detailed description of the features of the system:
1. Water conservation: Waste water recycling, only need to add a small amount of river water to complete the fine sand water cycle.
2. Saving land resources: The system footprint is reduced to 1/3~1/5.
3. Low system energy consumption: The whole system energy consumption has been reduced to a low level. Generally, the small sand field has only a few kilowatts of power consumption.
4. No river channel siltation and environmental pollution: Waste water recycling, fine sand produced by filter press can be directly sold as building materials; mud is non-polluting and can be used for brick making, road construction, building materials, etc.
5. Low operating cost: Generally, the daily operating cost of small-scale sand yard equipment is only about 100 yuan, and the practical performance and promotion value are high.
You must be logged in to comment.
Art, Writing, etc.
forgot your password?
Log in with Google